Crown cleaning is a term that covers a variety of works and while it is no longer stated within BS3998 : 2010 Tree Work Recommendations it is still a work specification that meets clients needs.
In essence a undertaking a crown clean tree surgery operation on a tree will give it a good service. While in the tree our tree surgeons will remove:
1. All dead branches with a diameter of 1inch 25mm and larger.
2. Any diseased branches which are not likely to recover or may spread the disease further.
3. All damaged branches that are at risk of failure. Care is taken here as torn branches and cracks within branches can offer great roosting sites for bats and nesting sites for birds. Our highly trained tree surgery staff and arboricultural advisers will make the decision as to the best course of action leaving the tree in a safe manner.
4. Any dangerous branches that are likely to fail.
5. Rubbing and crossing branches that will casue a problem.
“Very prompt in reply to the initial enquiry. It was all very professionally done from the visit for the quote to the completion of the work. Clear up was excellent. Can’t fault the execution or the price.”
“Thank you so much for doing an amazing job. 100% satisfied and garden was left immaculate. Will definitely use your service again! The three lads were a credit to the business and very polite”.
“Great guys, great job”
“Fantastic service. Friendly and helpful team and they cleared up after the pruning job a lot. Thank you”
“Very highly recommended! Very quick to supply a quote (which was very reasonably priced). Received a call the day before to confirm what time the team would be arriving. The team arrived on time and explained how they were planning to deal with the job. They were extremely polite and very tidy and very hard working.
These folks are highly skilled, they come equipped with all the right gear, they don’t compromise on safety and their prices are very reasonable. No hesitation in recommending them. Many thanks to all the Beddow Team!”
“I had oak tree & serval smaller trees pruned by Mike’s company & the lads were very professional & left the garden tidy. It was also pouring with rain. Very pleased with them. Thank you”
Great job, and friendly efficient team”.