It’s all about the climbing and then some…
If you are looking for an environment where you develop your skill set and experience and have a good working attitude and views on development then we may be able to offer a perfect working environment for you.
Whether you are just starting out your climbing career; highly experienced and considering the next step after climbing; or somewhere in between. We are looking for quality people to develop within the business with like minded individuals.
From Support / development climber through to lead climber or crew leader, even training others, our business can adapt to accommodate the best people.
We undertake: Technical dismantling jobs, large crown reductions, woodland work, domestic tree work, road side works, Remote Cherry Picker access, large scale clearance, tree work over water courses, consultancy, etc.
If you are interested get in touch to discuss your skill set and how you would fit into the team.
About Beddow Tree Specialists
Beddow Tree Specialists is a highly focussed tree surgery company focusing on quality and technical work with a team of experienced arborists providing specialist & quality tree surgery & tree care services throughout Leicestershire and surrounding areas.
Beddow Tree Specialists has 23 years trading with a huge client base. We are focussed on doing it right, not just ad hoc expansion.
We have our own in-house mechanics to ensure equipment is maintained, as well as our own in-house Health and safety section.
What you will get in return:
· Varied and highly technical work without repetitive street tree or utility works.
· Full staff development program.
· A business that focusses on continual staff development.
· Part of a team not just a number.
· Highest rates of pay – Best people = Best Wages
· Huge range of equipment inc: Mewp, loaders, tractors, chippers, stump grinders, bespoke tree trucks.Responsibilities:
– Perform tree maintenance tasks such as pruning, trimming, and shaping trees
– Remove dead or hazardous trees using appropriate equipment and techniques
– Operate and maintain various hand tools and power tools required for tree care
– Assess tree health and provide recommendations for treatment or removal
– Plant, irrigate, and maintain trees and shrubs in accordance with landscaping plans
– Assist with groundskeeping duties such as mowing, weeding, and garden maintenance
– Collaborate with team members to complete projects efficiently and safely
– Mechanical knowledge to operate and maintain equipment
– Ability to dig holes for planting and transplanting trees
– Proficiency in using hand tools such as pruners, saws, and shears
– Familiarity with power tools used in tree care, such as chainsaws and wood chippers
– Knowledge of landscape maintenance practices, including irrigation systems
– Experience in groundskeeping tasks such as mowing, weeding, and fertilizing
– Ability to build structures such as trellises or retaining walls for tree support
Note: This job description is not exhaustive and may be subject to change or modification at any time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Freelance
Salary: £120.00-£200.00 per day
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
“This firm carried out an excellent job of Pollarding our trees. They were very friendly and efficient, despite wet working conditions, and left the site exceptionally clean and tidy. Would highly recommend”
“Mike and the team were brilliant, from consultation of a 100ft beech tree that dropped a limb through to felling the tree and replanting of a replacement. Mike was extremely knowledgeable and sadly after a thorough assessment the tree had to come down. The team were brilliant and always tidied up after themselves, they were professional, reliable and very reasonable on cost. Thank you to Beddow, great job!”
“Friendly and efficient team – did a great job”.
“Excellent work on three trees. Team turned up on time, worked quickly and efficiently, took great care to leave garden and drive clean and tidy. Very satisfied with work and cost, and very happy to recommend to others”.
“What a brilliant job the team of lads did in cutting back our apples tree and silver birch. I received a phone call the day before to let me know what time the lads would arrive and they arrived on time. They were polite, respectful and left the gardens neat and tidy, making sure they cleared away all the branches and leaves. Highly recommended and will certainly use Beddows Trees again. Thank you!”
“The three young men who came to cut back a number of our trees were very polite and worked quickly and efficiently. We were warned that the removal of the branches and foliage through the passage between house and garage could result in some damage to the paint on the walls. However, despite a great deal of recent rain leaving the garden very wet and muddy, there was very little mess to show that the job had been done, so well did they tidy up after themselves (even removing leaves from my front garden which had blown in before the lads arrived). I will certainly use this company again.”
“We had the most amazing service from this company from start to finish. The whole team were so friendly. Highly recommend to anyone!”